2014年3月8日星期六

week8


The most important thing I learned this week is about linked list. The linked list class has some features of list, and it is like the nested list. However, the linked list only has two elements, one is the node, and the second is the linked list. When I added some methods of the linked list, using recursion is the most efficient and the easiest way. During the lab, my partner and I solved some problems by drawing pictures which is very helpful for us to understand and implement the code. This week’s lab was much easier because it was just the extending of the last week. The lab of this week also helps me understand how __getitem__, __setitem__ and __delitem__ work. When we added some methods such as insert or reverse in linked list, it is also a chance for us to practice using recursion. The lecture of this week was a little bit difficult, and I need time to understand all of them. I got a pretty good mark of midterm, and I will continue to work hard and experience the programming.    

没有评论:

发表评论