2014年1月19日星期日

week3

This week I learned something about Object-Oriented Programming of python. These knowledge are similar to what I learned on csc108. I did not program before and do not know other programing tool, but I think Python is a good programing tool. Python’s language is easier to understand and write. It will have examples or type contract for each argument.

The readings of this week are not difficult, but they are direct and easy to understand. In csc108, every week I would watch the videos before the class. Therefore, in my view, watching videos is a more efficient way than doing readings.

The lab of this week is not hard. I did well with my partner. When I got a mission of programing, I needed to focus on some important nouns or verbs. These words are very helpful for writing function’s name and class’s name.

Learning computer program is very interesting. When I get an assignment, I need to work out in different way and choose an easy one. It is similar to what I do in math. I can use many ways to solve one problem. In Python, when we write function or method, everyone has his own thoughts, so there is no single solution.  

没有评论:

发表评论